Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Featured Rescue - Zombie

Ok, this one would have been awesome to feature just before Hallowe'en. Check it out! This is "Zombie".


Now, I know I've gone off on tangent's before when I've run across adoptable animals whose names are not appealing ... there have actually been studies to investigate the most adoptable names. Crazy, no? Anyway, I wanted to say that while Zombie isn't a name I would choose for a cat, the time of year may actually work out ok for this guy!



Zombie has NO information on his Petfinder ad. Literally. I've seen poorly written ads before, but this one takes the cake. Couldn't someone at least spend 5 minutes petting the guy to be able to throw something together for him?? Shame on you Erie County SPCA. I'm sure you could do better.

No comments:

Adgitize Links