Friday, February 5, 2010

Featured Rescue - Black Cat Friday

Keeping with the trend for Black Cat Friday, I have found this lovely looking guy with a terrible picture. Check it out ... it looks like someone put his tail in an electrical socket. To add insult to injury, they have named to poor guy "Twitch". Ugh.






Twitch is Declawed in the front, 3 years old and neutered. He is currently residing in the Humane Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania. I hope someone gives him a chance. He might be a great addition to a home.



It's too bad they don't have some nice volunteer come in to take good pictures of the animals. Sometimes it really helps to have people do that.

1 comment:

Marg said...

Oh gosh, I hope someone gives that kitty a home. We love black cats here. If I didn't have so many here, I would take him except also for the fact that he is declawed. That is such a crime to do that.

Adgitize Links