Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Featured Rescue - Peaches


Today's featured rescue is Peaches, the Dilute Calico. Isn't she precious? Peaches was born November 13, 2009 ... that was Friday the 13th! That's got to be some awesome karma.

Anyway, Peaches gets along well with the other cats in the house and dotes on the humans. She reportedly purrs as soon as you touch her. Sounds like a keeper to me.
Peaches is being cared for by volunteers of the Toronto Cat Rescue. Her Petfinder page is http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15490614. If you are interested in adopting a one of a kind cat, Peaches sure seems like a one good choice!

2 comments:

Marg said...

Darn it all, I want them all. Wish I was rich, I would build all kinds of cat houses. But not to be. She is so very cute and I hope she finds a good home.

Leah said...

What a cutie!

Adgitize Links