Friday, December 18, 2009

Featured Rescue Followups November

Hello everyone! Thought I'd let you know that out of the cats I listed on my blog in the month of November (and in previous months), the following have been adopted:

Featured Rescue - Albert and Onyx both have found homes! (adult)
Featured Rescue - Zombie (senior)
Featured Rescue - Gypsy (adult)
Featured Rescue - Halo (adult)
Featured Rescue - Squeakers (adult)


Congratulations to those cats!


Remember, SPAY AND NEUTER your cats! There are so many out there looking for homes ... many are euthanized every day. I know one shelter in my area that euthanizes 20+ animals per day (cats or dogs). It is an SPCA. There are just too many out there. The numbers are STAGGERING. Sometimes the rescues and shelters have to make that decision for those animals that are more difficult to adopt. When a listing has been removed I always hope that the animal has been adopted and not euthanized.

No comments:

Adgitize Links