Saturday, October 24, 2009

Featured Rescue - Deuce

I posted yesterday about kittens and the high energy they tend to have. If you are looking for a laid back cat who can just hang out with you and watch tv, kittens aren't the best way to go. You may
want to consider an adult cat.


Today's featured rescue is named Deuce. He's a laid back cat who would be best suited to someone looking for a lap-cat; he just wants to cuddle! Deuce is in Warren, MI.


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13677929

3 comments:

MargElmendorf said...

This is a super idea to advertise these cats or kittens that need homes. Are you having any luck finding them homes by doing this??? I have way too many cats here that I just cannot afford to feed and would love to find a good home for some of them.

Your Daily Cute said...

Deuce is adorable. Great idea to post the cats -- especially black ones. I hope they all get happy forever homes!

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

MargElmendorf - I don't know if it helps. If nothing else, it brings awareness to the plight of the shelter cat. I will follow up with them in the near future to see if any were adopted.

Adgitize Links